Any business may face the possibility of a tax dispute, whether it be related to employment status disputes, valuation or settlement legislation to name but a few. With numerous tax accountants on board, here at Clear House, we have experience in representing clients on a wide range of disputes and in handling relations with HMRC. Dealing with tax disputes can be a difficult time, but share the burden with us and we can offer advice and look into the dispute fully to make sure we find the best resolution for you.
Disputes can arise in all sorts of areas outside of full enquiries and investigations including:
- Employment status disputes
- Repairs vs capital disputes
- Private usage adjustments
- Valuations for tax purposes
- Is it a trading activity?
- Employee benefit disputes
- Capital allowances – is it plant or property?
- VAT segregation of businesses to avoid registration
- Settlements legislation – the classic husband and wife company scenario
See what differentiates us and how we can add value to your business